Thursday, August 7, 2014

Women Only Please: Hormone Balance with Essential Oils

    This week I am at my third and final Joni camp for this summer. So again this week will be a little shorter. Well this post was a little harder for me to write. Mostly because I hadn't thought to much about it. Hormonal balance is hard a difficult subject to write about because there is so much too it. Which I guess there is to most other subjects. So thank you for the challenge and I hope I don't totally  mess up.
       There were a few oils that I haven't tried for this hormones but that make a lot of sense to use for hormone balance. The best oils for hormones are Spearmint, Ylang Ylang, Fennel, Myrrh, Myrtle, Sage, Sage Lavender, Peppermint, Clove, Geranium and Nutmeg.  So the oil product that kept coming up was the product Progressence Plus. This is an oil based supplement that Young Living offers. It is vitamin E that is extracted from yams in an essential oil mix and helps with cramps during your period, hot flashes and other similar issues. I have not been able to try this product yet, but after looking into it I really want to.
       Oils that I have tried for cramps that I have tried is the blend Deep Relief.  I get really bad cramps during my period, so bad that I can't do much the first two days of my period. When I use this blend during this time I am able to do way more things then I was normally able to do. I still don't feel great but I feel way better then normal. I highly recommend this blend for a plethora of different things.
      If you are interested in any of these oils or any of Young Living's other great products check out their website. If you like what you see and want to order, click on the member sign-up button at the top of the page. Then enter my member number in the sponsor and enroller number slots at the top of the form. (My member number is 1564241.) Also check out my Thoughts From Oakdale Facebook Page. I post all sorts of oil fun there like charts, fun facts, events I am hosting and much more! I am also on You Tube please subscribe to me there for all kinds of oil related videos. I am going to be hosting an online class on Facebook in September about how to stay healthy with oils during the school year so keep an eye open for that. 


Soli Deo Gloria!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment