Thursday, June 19, 2014

Joni Camp and Oils

        I have pictures from camp and I am going to do a special post like I promised this week! Joni Camp was amazing!!! Thank you to all of you who were praying for me and all of us at camp. It was greatly appreciated. My heart was absolutely captured by my camper. We had such a great time together. Our favorite activities were running, playing soccer and catching Banana Slugs (of which we caught over 20). The Banana Slugs were a little bit of a stretch for me, but I did touch one. I had such a great week with my new friend!
         I am still in shock that I am home already. I have suffered from camp withdrawals before, but it has never come so soon or so intense. This camp was the first of 3 this summer, and I only have 3 weeks till the next camp, but it feels like forever till I can get back. The more I go to camp the more I wish I could stay there. It is extremely hard to explain why, or even to describe camp, I wish I could.  I have always had an interest in mission work, and a love for people affected by disability. And camp combines both in a way that I never thought possible. In the process of ministering to these families, I end up getting ministered to and  being blessed in the most amazing way. I have learned so much about myself, about people around me and have fallen more in love with God.
         Well as you might have guessed I took some of my oils with me to camp. I am so glad I did to! Several years ago I used to play soccer. During the last season I played my right leg got shin splints. During camp it flared up again and I was able to use some of my oils to help with the pain. I used the blend Deep Relief for my leg and it helped tremendously. I had also brought my Essential Oil Travel Kit with me and used everything in it. I ate some of the cough drops to ward off a cold I felt like I  was getting, used the diffuser to get to sleep one night, and used the Thieves Spray on the shower. I was so glad to have my oils with me last week.
       You can get all these oils at Young Living's website. Just click on the member sign-up button at the top of the page and enter my member number in the enroller and sponsor number slots. (My number is 1564241.) Also check out my Facebook Page, as well as my Youtube Channel.
     
Soli Deo Gloria!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment