Thursday, January 23, 2014

Hello everyone! I hope you had a great week! I just read a book called, "Creation's Tiny Miracles" by Robert Gentry. It's about Polonium Halos that are found in granite rocks and fossilized wood. These halos are used for radiocarbon dating, and are often mistakenly dated as millions of years old. However, the way these halos really form is way too short, some take 3 minutes to form and others 128 days. So to say that they help prove a millions of years time schedule is ridiculous. I would encourage you to read the book, it is really good.
I am getting very excited because the book study that my friends and I are doing starts this Saturday. I got the notebooks last week and made bags for the girls to put their books and notebooks in. It will be a wonderful time of fellowship!
My house party went really well last week. We had a great time. Thank you to everyone who came! If you are interested in attending a house party, let me know by emailing me at kirsten.arthur@live.com and I will add you to my list. I will be holding another house party in February, so if you are interested, let me know soon. Or, if you are not interested in a house party, but would like to look at the website, go to www.youngliving.com.   If you would like to order, enter my member # in the sponsor number and enroller number slots. My # is 1564241. If you have any questions about essential oils, please feel free to email me, I would love to answer any questions that I can.

Earlier this week, I started to catch that weird cold/flu thing that's going around, and not wanting to be sick, I put Peppermint Essential Oil in my diffuser in the morning and put Stress Away Oil Blend and Deep Relief Oil Blend on my temples and the nap of my neck. Then, before going to bed, I put Lemon Essential Oil in my diffuser. I felt way better by the next day and I am pretty sure that I won't be getting that bug this time.

The most exciting thing happened this week! My plant bloomed the other day.
Isn't it pretty! It smells really good too. I just had to show you guys my flower because it's still alive and it looks amazing.

I hope that your week is amazing and that you accomplish great things! I will talk to you all next week.

Soli Deo Gloria!


1 comment: