Thursday, January 16, 2014

Hello everyone! I hope you all have had a wonderful week. I have been super busy this last week with all sorts of things. First a couple of my friends and I are starting a book study with the girls from our church. We are going to be working through Anna Sophia and Elizabeth Botkin's book "It's (Not That) Complicated" and their webinar "Reclaiming Beauty". It will be a really fun experience! I am very excited about it.
     I have also been getting ready for my second house party this last week. It's tonight and I'm getting a little nervous. I don't know why I am nervous, I had so much fun last time I did a party. If you are interested in joining the next house party or have any questions about essential oils email me at kirsten.arthur@live.com I would love to have you join us and I will answer your questions as best as I can. Just to show some of the fun prizes that will be given away tonight I have included a picture of them. There are 2 black scarves and a homemade rice heating pad (I did make them) that will be part of a drawing and everyone gets to go home with a gift bag.
   In my last order of essential oils, I ordered essential oil infused, all natural, great tasting, no chemical and other nasty stuff, toothpaste! It sounds really weird, I know, but I have never enjoyed brushing my teeth so much as I do with this toothpaste. One reason I like it is because it doesn't become all bubbly and I don't have to worry about wearing it. And it tastes like Christmas. My teeth are sensitive, especially to cold things, and since I have been using this toothpaste I have noticed that my teeth are fine with cold things now.
       If you would like to order this wonderful tootpaste (Thieves Aromabright Toothpaste) or look at other great products here is the link https://www.youngliving.com/signup/?sponsorid=1564241&enrollerid=1564241 To get wholesale prices click on the box that says "Wholesale Distributor". Just because you choose this option does not mean that you have to sell anything, it will just get you better prices on your oils. Don't be afraid to email me kirsten.arthur@live.com I would love to answer your questions and include you in the next house party.   
      One of the gifts that I got for Christmas was a bulb for a Paperwhite. So far I have had a black thumb, instead of a green thumb. I have a spider plant that has somehow survived, so when I got my bulb I was a little worried that I would kill it. But look at it! There was no green when I planted it and now its looking wonderful.
  I hope you all have a wonderful week! I will talk to you next week.

Soli Deo Gloria!

1 comment: