Thursday, January 9, 2014

       Hello everyone! I hope that the first week of your New Year has gone well. I love the beginning of the New Year, it's so fresh feeling. One of my New Year's resolutions is to exercise more. I wanted to do more then just walk as exercise and still not spend a lot of money. I heard that my friend had found a pilates blog that has work out calendars and videos, and I remembered that my family had a few exercise mats. So I have been doing pilates for the last 4 days and have really enjoyed it. It is challenging, but it feels so good. What are some of your New Year's resolutions or goals?
       I am also gearing up to do my second house party and I am getting super excited about it. I had a great time with all the ladies (and gentlemen) that were at my first party back in December. If you want to learn even more about Essentials Oils and would like to attend a class or house party, send me an email at kirsten.arthur@live.com and I will get you more information. When you attend these classes/parties you are under no obligation to buy anything.
        So a few weeks ago my grandfather fell down and hurt his side. We were unsure if he had hurt his bones or his muscles. He would have pain every time he breathed and moved. I looked under sore muscles and sore bones in my little book, "Quick Reference Guide for Using Essential Oils" by Connie and Alan Higley*. I found the Essential Oils that were included in both lists and that I had in my kit. These Oils were Peppermint Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oils, and PanAway Essential Oil Blend. We applied 1 drop of the Peppermint Essential Oil, 1 drop of the PanAway Essential Oil Blend, and 4 drops of the Lavender Essential Oil, to his side where it hurt. Within a half hour he said that the pain was so far down that he could breath without pain.
         Just a reminder all the oils that I mention are in the Everyday Oil Kit, which you can get for a great price in the Premium Starter Kit. You can order this kit through Young Living at www.youngliving.com and enter my member # in the sponsor and  enroller boxes in the form. My member # 1564241.
        I hope you all have a great beginning to your new year and that you are able to do great things for the Lord! If you wish to share any new goals for the year please leave it in a comment below this post. Have a great week and I will talk to you all next week.

Soli Deo Gloria!

* You can purchase this wonderful resource through Abundant Health at www.abundanthealth4u.com


No comments:

Post a Comment