Thursday, January 8, 2015

Lemon Essential Oil

    I love the beginning of the year, because it feels so fresh and new! There are so many opportunities that never seemed possible at other times of the year. It's also a great time to clean and I mean really clean. I love the feeling of getting organized and getting everything the way it should be. Well the oil that really seems to get all of that is Lemon Essential Oil.
       Recently I have been putting a few drops of Lemon oil into my water. This has several benefits. First it helps your body fight colds, the flu, aids in digestion, clears acne, it improves memory and helps prevent urinary track infections. Secondly it helps detox your system of anything. You just can't beat it! Plus it adds some really good flavor to your water. I have noticed a difference in myself since I started drinking my water with Lemon essential oil in it.

What oil do you want to start using more and why? What's your current favorite oil?

Soli Deo Gloria!!


No comments:

Post a Comment