Sunday, November 9, 2014

Thieves

 We are getting into the holiday season and what better oil to look at then Thieves! First I wanted to say that I am sorry that I haven't done a very good job recently at posting consistently. And Second I am hosting an online class on Tuesday, November 11th. It will be all day long and it's on Facebook.

Ever wanted a natural air freshener? And especially one that will boost your immune system, and kill germs. One of the fun ways that you can have fun with Thieves is to run it in your diffuser to freshen the air and have the added benefit of cutting your risk of getting sick during the winter season. 

If you want to learn more about this great blend check out my Vimeo Channel.
And if you want to check out more about Young Living's products check out their website.

Soli Deo Gloria!

No comments:

Post a Comment