Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Joni Camp II and What Oils I Used

      I have been to my second Joni and Friends Family Retreat this last week. It was absolutely amazing.  Every time I go to JAF  Family Retreat I love it and the people even more then I did before. It's beginning to feel more like home. This last week I was paired with a young boy whom I had last July, and who I absolutely love! I love him and his family soooooo much.
       As you may have guessed I did take my oils with me. Which was such a good thing, especially this camp, because I really needed them this time. Before coming to camp I had started to get a cold. I was also have a little bit of trouble sleeping the first couple nights. Every night I sprayed my bed with Thieves Spray, to help my body fight  my cold, as well as kill any other germs that were either already on my bed or that I might have picked up during the day. I also applied Thieves, Frankincense, and Eucalyptus oils to further fight my cold. And because I was have trouble sleeping I applied Stress Away and started sleeping like a rock.
       Then about mid week my foot started hurting like my shoe was too small. I knew it wasn't possible for that to be true, so it seemed strange to me that it should hurt. On my break I discovered a small bruise on my foot. So I applied PanAway, Lavender, and Peppermint oils to the bruise and it stopped hurting and started to healed. I am soo excited to go on my third camp this summer!! Thank you so much to all of you who have helped me get to camp!! It really means a lot to me. Check out the Thoughts From Oakdale shop for some really cute things.
      If you are interested in any of these products check out Young Living's website. If you like what you see and would like to order, click on the member sign-up button at the top of the page. Enter my member # into the enroller and sponsor  # slots at the top of the form and continue with the check out process. Also like the Thoughts From Oakdale Facebook Page, I post all sorts of fun things about oils there as well as do giveaways, and post when events will happen! I just did the first giveaway a couple weeks ago and am doing another one right now!


Soli Deo Gloria!

No comments:

Post a Comment