Thursday, December 19, 2013

Hello Everyone! I have recently started a new business venture! I am now a Distributer for Young Living Essential Oils. For the last year and a half or so I have been interested in Essential Oils. I first heard about them when I learned how to make soap from a lady in my church, then heard more about them in a webinar by the Botkin Sisters called "Reclaiming Beauty". Back in January when my brother Isaac and I were in San Antonio, TX, Isaac started getting sick, and our host family gave him some eucalyptus essential oil. Well after using this oil for a couple days he was completely better! That really peaked my interest! How could an oil extracted from a plant be that potent?!?! How did it do that? I had never seen anything work that fast! When I got home I was still very excited, and I wanted to learn more. But where should I start? How do I learn more about these amazing oils? Life got kinda busy after that and I wasn't able to jump in and learn more right away, but just a few months ago it happened. One of my mom's friends on Facebook and a lady that we both look up too, posted that she was a Distributer for Young Living Essential Oils! My mom told me about it and asked if I would be interested in doing something like this and I said yes!! So I contacted this dear lady and talked to her about it and she recommended a few books and walked me through how to sign up. The last couple months have been an exciting journey as I learn more about this forgotten world of Essential Oils and the Great and Glorious Creator who made them! I have been reading books like "Healing Oils of the Bible" by Dr. Stewart and "The Healing Intelligence of Essential Oils" by Dr. Shnaubelt. I have also been devouring everything on Young Livings website  www.youngliving.com and blogs by people who use Essential Oils. I can't wait to share more with you all about the amazingness of these Oils that God has provided us with! I will be sharing my new discoveries here so stay posted to learn more with me!

Soli Deo Gloria!!

No comments:

Post a Comment